Coupons for Holiday Cards from Vistaprint – If you are looking for high-quality photo Christmas & Holiday cards at inexpensive prices, then Vistaprint is worth your consideration. Use our featured coupon below, or check out all of this week’s coupons for Vistaprint for up to a 50% discount on holiday cards and other custom printing.
- 20% Off Site-Wide – Plus, new customers also get free shipping on $25! – Ongoing
- Holiday Cards: Up to 50% Off Click to apply this week’s discount on holiday cards
- More Coupons for Vistaprint- Up to a 50% discount or free shipping. These promotions are updated daily
- Don’t forget matching return address labels with your order!
Looking to print custom holiday cards at a discount price? Consider Vistaprint
If I’m doing any kind of custom printing, I always consider Vistaprint, even if I don’t ultimately end up placing my order with them. They have simple online design tools, and make it easy to upload your own photos to add to existing design templates.
Always look for coupons; especially for holiday cards
While their regular (retail) prices are already competitive, you should always look to use a coupon with every order. While these promotions change weekly, there are a number of offers that have stayed pretty consistent over the years.
There has always been a great coupon for new customers giving you both a discount and free shipping, and there is always a free shipping coupon if you spend a certain amount. (Usually $50) We update these promo codes and deals every day on our main Vistaprint coupon page, so you can always click over to there, even if you’ve found a good one for holiday cards on this page.
Custom Holiday & Christmas Cards from Vistaprint
As I was saying, Vistaprint is inexpensive and prints quality products, which is why they print millions of orders very year. Here’s a few highlights of their holiday cards:
- Easily search design templates by category – Everyone has their own idea of what they want out of a holiday card, so it’s easy to get started on the right foot without having to sift through card designs that aren’t relavant to you. Narrow down potential designs by first searching: Christmas, Seasonal, New Year, Hanukkah, or Thanksgiving
- Number of photos – Whether you want to go with the classic family photo on the front, or want to create a collage of 3 or more of photos from the year, this is another handy search feature
- Flat or folded – Basically “flat” cards are like a postcard, while folded include an “inside” that is revealed when the card is opened. Folded cards usually cost more
- Card size and layout – Vistaprint has holiday card sizes of: 4×8, 5×7, and 5×7 folded. You can also search for designs by vertical or horizontal (more popular) layout.
- Holiday cards for business or family – If you are sending out holiday cards from your business, they have a number of options for you as well. While I always think it’s better to use your own photo, they do have stock winter / holiday photos that you can add into a design with your own text. Consider something meaningful to employees or customers instead of a generic photo like a Christmas tree or something. Maybe a group photo of the employees, or a great photo of a landmark in your town
- Easily customize holiday message – Whether you are intent on keeping the “Christ” in Christmas, or just want to with everyone a New Year, most of the time the main greeting message is easily customized!
A quick video about Vistaprint holiday cards to inspire you…
Speaking of new year’s cards…
We send out about 60 or more holiday cards every year now, and the list seems to grow every year. Our card recipients are a United Nations of diversity, so a long time ago we switched over to a “New Year’s” message, instead of “Christmas” as not to exclude anyone.
Consider New Year’s cards if you are frugal or a procrastinator! While you are going to look bad if your Christmas card arrives after December 25th, New Year’s cards can arrive just about any time in late December or January. Also, I always feel like it takes the pressure off of me having to get to the post office in mid-December, which is always a nightmare!
There’s also a short list of family members who get a holiday gift in the mail, in addition to one of our holiday cards. It’s worth noting that the best deals online are right at or after Christmas, so why not turn your annual holiday gifts into New Year’s gifts, and get up to a 50% discount by waiting a few days? Here are my favorite post-Christmas gifts that go on sale:
- Harry and David – Their pears are just as good a week after Christmas, but they are half price, and usually get free shipping!
- Omaha Steaks – Free shipping usually starts on Christmas Day
- Shutterfly usually has a huge after-Christmas holiday sale. If you are giving out calendars, it;s also usually cheaper to wait a few days. Check out their latest coupons here
Thanks for checking out our coupons and promotional codes for holiday cards from vistaprint.com. We update this site every day, so please come back again, or share this page with a friend!- Please Share!