Shipping times and cost for Snapfish: If you’re buying time-sensitive gifts or cards from snapfish.com, you’ll want to know the shipping options and prices. Even though their their “free” shipping promotion is great, can you afford to wait that long to get your order?
Shipping costs are determined based on your zip code and specific product purchase, so click on your shopping cart to see the price for delivering your unique order. Here are the latest shipping times, which include processing time:
Snapfish shipping times:
|Shipping Option:||Shipping Time:|
|Standard: (USPS)||6-8 business days|
|Ground: (UPS or FedEx)||4-6 business days|
|2-Day Shipping:||3-5 business days|
|Overnight Shipping:||2-4 business days|
|Canada:||8-16 business days|
- Processing time is included in the estimates above, and takes up to 3 days. You’ll get an email when your order ships
- “Free” Shipping is mailed at “Standard” (6-8 business day) speed, unless noted
- Door to door tracking information is available for all shipping options except “Standard,” which only tracks as far as your local post office. Package tracking info is available in your order history
- International Shipping times can vary significantly, and the recipient may have to pay local taxes upon receipt
- Holiday shipping: Deliveries before popular holidays like Christmas and Mother’s Day may take longer
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii takes longer
- Standard shipping is the only method that delivers on Saturdays or to a PO Box
- No Sunday delivery
- Orders with multiple items: Products may ship separately, and usually arrive within 1-2 days of each other
Snapfish Shipping Cost (by Product)
The price that you pay for shipping is determined based on the specific product that you order, and the quantity.
Generally adding a second item will increase the price of shipping one item by about 50%, but the only way to calculate exact shipping is to add an item to your cart like this:
*View today’s top promotions for Snapfish here!
Snapfish Australia shipping costs:
Snapfish.au has a helpful chart on-site with their delivery prices. Just click over and view shipping by product and quantity:
*Just click “shipping and handling” under any product for shipping cost as shown:
Related:- Please Share!