New promo codes for Shutterfly.com: Use one of these coupon codes or deals for up to a 50% discount and free shipping on prints, photo books, cards, and photo gifts at shutterfly. Sometimes you can even use the free shipping code on top of another discount!
*Tip: Details & exclusions for most coupons are on their offer details page
Best Shutterfly deals & coupons for :
|1.||Free Shipping on $49+ - (Economy)|
Should stack with most other promo codes!
|2.||40% Off Site-Wide + Free unlimited photo book pages|
Shutterfly.com. Prints, photo gifts, cards. Get promo code:
|3.||Shutterfly: 25% Off|
No minimum. *Code may be stackable with other discounts
|4.||Free Upgrade to Expedited Shipping - *$49 Min.|
Choose "expedited" shipping at checkout & use code
|5.||FREE: 8x11 Wall Calendar - (Save $20!)|
Pay only shipping. Get promotional code.
|6.||Shutterfly: On-Site Coupons|
Free shipping, etc. View today's featured deals and exclusions:
|7.||Photo Books: 40% Off|
(No min) Photo books. May combine w/ free delivery code?
|8.||10 Free Holiday Cards|
Free card or invitation; just pay shipping.
|9.||Free 8x8 Calendar - *New Customers|
Just pay shipping. Click for promo code.
|10.||Free: 30 Prints - (4x4 or 4x6)|
Free card or invitation; just pay shipping.
|11.||Prints: 40% Off|
Photo prints, posters, and enlargements.
|12.||New Customers: FREE Stuff|
50 free prints, free magnet, free set of address labels
|13.||Free Shipping to Canada - ($70 min.)|
May combine with other discounts?
|14.||Photo Cards: 25% Off|
Cards, invitations, announcements, stationery. No promo code:
|15.||Calendars: 25% Off|
Desk, magnet, mousepad, & wall calendars.
|16.||Wedding Invitations: 25% Off|
Or, click here for 5 free wedding invites
*Shutterfly coupon tips:
- Coupon details & terms for most deals are on their offer details page
- Free shipping, but can you wait? Shutterfly shipping times and prices
- Today’s featured offers are on their on-site coupon page
How to combine 2+ Codes: Get a Discount PLUS Free Delivery!
Most people don’t realize that the free shipping code can often be stacked together with a featured “percentage off” code.
To do this, you just have to enter 2 codes consecutively at checkout, and you’ll see the double-discount like this: (above)
Wow, check out that “total savings!”
Always try their free shipping code after another code. It will usually work, giving you huge savings!
*Note that the free shipping coupon code usually requires a minimum order of $29-39, and is for “economy” shipping only. (Not expedited delivery, or shipping to Canada)
4 kinds of discounts (Plus, where to enter a promo code)
Using a coupon to get a discount is easy. In fact, there are really only two methods for taking advantage of an offer: instant discounts, or promo codes.
- Sales or Instant discounts occur when you click on a promotional link or banner advertising a sale, and it immediately applies the savings to the prices on their site. An example of this might be a link saying, “save up to 50% on photo books this week!” In this case, just clicking over to their site will offer you the discounted price.
- Saved / Special Offers: If you are an existing customer, you may have earned rewards from previous purchases, or qualify for special coupons. At checkout you can click, “See saved offers” (next to the ‘Promos / Gift Certificates’ field) to see what coupons or freebies you can get!
- Payment method – At checkout you will be offered an incentive like a free item or discount on your order if you use a specific payment method like Visa Checkout or Masterpass. I got a free iPhone case this way!
- Promotional codes – Every week Shutterfly has at least 3 or more promo codes out there, so always look for them before placing any order! Before finalizing your order, you’ll be able to review it, and there will be an area to enter a code like this:
After entering a code under, “promos / gift certificates,” you’ll get a message detailing the validity and terms of the code below the “checkout” button. If you click the “promos” links next to the various logos, you’ll see what promotions they offer if you use their payment method.
4 ways to get free shipping at Shutterfly.com:
Depending on your specific order, free delivery might be your best savings. Here’s are several potential ways to have your order ship free:
- Orders over $29 ship free – The good news is that every month their current free shipping code renews, but it’s not good for any order. The catch is that you have to spend a minimum amount to get free delivery, usually $29 or $39 to qualify.
- Free shipping with no minimum – Finding a code for free delivery with no minimum is rare. I assume this is because most orders are for 4×6 prints. Shipping these small, $3 orders free would probably cause them to lose money every time!
- Free delivery upgrades – There’s also usually a Shutterfly promo code that can give you expedited shipping for the price of economy. If you can’t afford to wait around for standard or economy speed delivery, consider this code. If you do decide to use gratis delivery on any order, you must select “expedited shipping” at checkout before entering the promotional code, or it won’t apply.
- Gratuitous Rush Shipping on certain items – Also look for certain seasonal promotions that ship specific products for free. This usually includes personalized photo cards of some sort, like tine-sensitive announcements or first birthday invitations
The best coupons combine a discount + free delivery
Certain on-site sales and coupons are stackable with their free shipping code. You’ll have to spend a minimum amount (usually $29+, so it won’t work for most orders for prints) but it’s worth trying entering the free shipping code on top of another coupon to see if it works. An example of this is a recent on-site sale for 50% off photo books.
The discount was applied automatically, and then at checkout I was able to add their (ongoing) coupon code “SHIP39” for free delivery on $39 minimum orders. That’s a great deal!
- *Need inspiration when designing a photo book or gift? Check out Shutterfly’s pinterest page!
- Compare their deals against: Snapfish’s free delivery code and Vistaprint’s free shipping code!
Shutterfly Free offers: photo books, prints, calendars, etc.
Just about every week Shutterfly offers a free item. These are great, but you have to pay for shipping. Not a big deal when you are getting a free photo book or calendar worth $25, but significant when you have to pay $4 to ship “free” address labels or a free luggage tag.
Although the smaller “free” items may not be worth it after paying shipping fees, consider adding them to an existing order, (less shipping cost) to make it a better deal.
You can also get freebies at checkout from credit card companies when you select their payment method. Just click “view promos” next to their logo to see their latest offers!